Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Does This Dog Belong or What?

The dog fits(I must admit)in our family nicely. I just couldn't see it for the longest time but now I realize that Erin can do the dog thing. Max is a good boy and Gracie and Shiloh are smitten. As I was tucking Gracie in the other night, she told me that she loved me so much and she loved Max too. I then told her that I loved her so much more than I loved Max because he was just a dog but she was my baby. She then replied, "Mama I told you that I loved you and Max just the same."
Now that hurts Gracie. She turned every comment I have ever made about loving our family all the same and how we don't love one person more than another and turned that baby around right back at me. The problem is sweet Gracie-Max is a DOG and I birthed you!!

3 comments:

Chris and Rebecca said...

someday she will understand...

Jen said...

GREAT family photo...and you are right, Max fits right in!

Becky said...

Great family pictures!!

I can't believe how big Max has gotten. He must be so fun!