Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sweeeeeet Little Photo Shoot

I had the privilege to do a sweet little 5 week old photo shoot a couple weeks ago. Wow-I am certainly feeling the baby fever(like many of my friends-you know who you are) after holding and posing this perfectly precious one. She is a beautiful baby and I had a blast taking 250+ pictures of her in various little poses. She was such a trooper-she hardly fussed in the 1 1/2 hours I was there moving her all around. She very peacefully drifted off to sleep at the end of the shoot while we were in her sweet little room. Of course my pictures couldn't end there. I think I shot 50 more after little chick was snoozing but then I remembered those newborn days and I knew I had to get out of there quickly because I didn't want to waste mom's quiet, peaceful, hopefully nap time!
Here are a few shots from my beginning and growing portfolio here:









1 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Great pictures!

And I hope you're not talking about me with baby fever. I have it totally under control.

Yep, just about.

Almost.