Friday, April 3, 2009

Just thought I would share

This isn't really a fun girls update or anything like that but I just found a little Old Navy coupon for 50% off one item. Now I know it isn't so great like the friends and family thing but I thought I would share if anyway. I don't believe it is good for clearance-just promotional sale and regularly priced. Now I am in no means being a scummy advertiser here(actually Nic calls ON disposable clothing but I really don't care because disposable is fine with me as long as it is cheap and in the budget)-just wanted to hook some of the coolest girls I know up!!
go to
http://www.oldnavyweekly
THEN

Vote for "best legs" on the mannequins at the bottom (all stars must turn blue)-I had to click on all the manequins stars and turn them all blue
Wait 15-20 seconds(this felt a little longer to me!) for a kite to appear in the background(it comes floating out of the left hand side of the screen and can be kind of tricky to catch-must admit it took me 3 tries but by goly I was getting that coupon!)
Click on the coupon and then you can print it
It only works once so you can't share it.
HAVE FUN GIRLS!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Third time must be the charm! I got it and then a big red box came up that said SCANDAL - this coupon is used up, but keep hunting for more! WHAT?? I don't have the patience to hunt for more deals.

Ok, need to read your blog immediately after you post so I don't miss out on these kind of deals ;)

Becky said...

I tried it too!!

I didn't get your 50% off coupon, but I did get a 20% one item! Thanks for the hot tip!!