Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Milk-Where Do They Learn This Stuff?

I am definitely catching up on my little blog world journal today. It is so beautiful today and the girls were out a lot this morning so they needed some quiet time crazy bad!
Girls-Snoozing comfy in their little beds
Dog-laying right in front of the window basking in the sun
Nic-studying quietly at the kitchen table for his upcoming lieutenant exam
=Mama on the computer bloggin it up
So I caught the girls the other day drinking out of the milk jug. I had to run and get my camera and snap a few pics but all the while I am really wondering where they get this stuff. I have always seen people on tv drinking out of the jug and I hear people talk about people drinking out of the jug but we don't do that around here. Not that I have a problem with it-I don't think-but we don't do that so where did these children get the idea?
No-not even Nic opens the fridge, twists off the cap, and chugs it.
It is just funny to me that my 2 babies really are just learning this world everyday and figuring new things out for themselves. I love their spunk but I did encourage a glass next time.
Maybe I shouldn't encourage a glass-it might just quench their little spirits. After all, they did take care of their own needs and I didn't have to do 2 more dishes because of it. I really need to rethink my teaching on this one!


3 comments:

Jackie said...

They might have seen their Poppy do it...I don't know, I'm just sayin'...

Becky said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing ever! I just hope they don't try that when the milk jug is full!

Giving Love Encounters said...

I was catching up on your blog today.....and working the Old Navy coupon thingy! ;)

Anyway, this is hilarious!!!