Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We have got to get one of these!

This whole blogging thing is so fun! What a great way to be reflective and keep track of some great memories!! As I was driving the girls home from a very full day I was able to just smile at all the great things Gracie thought up to say today! Here are some really fun things she said that I thought you would all enjoy!

1. "I am really having one of those wedgies under this brand new leotard mama." Today was a gymnastics day for Gracie and I found her a "brand new leotard" from once upon a child that she absolutely loves. She now fits in with the other little girls in the class! Daddy taught her that lovely wedgie word and she used it oh so appropriately.

2. "Hey daddy, we are going to go see Papa Vic and Mama Linda's new little baby!" The reason that is so fun is obvious-not many kids get to go see their grandma and grandpa's brand new baby! Yes, Gracie has 2 aunts younger than her! So fun!

3. "Oh, I love that little baby!" The reason this one is so cool is because it is awesome when you here your 3 year old baby say something so adult like!

4. After Gracie held baby Jazzlyn Rose she was all about her every little move. Jazzlyn is a beautiful baby! I can't believe I forgot my camera or her picture would be posted!! Gracie kept kissing her and holding her little hand. I loved every minute of it. Life is awesome and babies are just the BEST!! After all the caressing and loving and holding of hands Gracie turns to me and says, "Mama, we have got to get us one! Mama, can we take her home, please just take her home with us?"
I know Gracie-I did want to take her home.

5. "Mama, can I give the baby an M&M-she would really love it"

6. "Here little baby-do you want this blanket?" Baby Jazzlyn obviously no response. "Oh mama, she doesn't have very many words does she?"

Just a few fun words from the beautiful little mouth of Gracie Bella. She keeps me well entertained. It's days like this that make you just sit back, smile and thank God for this amazing life!
We have a sweet, beautiful little addition to our family! It was so great just cuddling her up for a little bit today! Welcome baby Jazzlyn-you are blessed baby girl! You have a rockin family!!

1 comments:

Jen said...

This blog rocks! Thanks for letting me into your world of 2 Little Girls. I am going to be a regular so keep the posts coming!