Monday, September 22, 2008

Ashley Keepin' it "Reale"

Todays little Blog is dedicated to my lovely cousin Ashley who married a man with the last name Reale. So she is now Ashley Keepin it Reale! Just needed to give you that background so you don't wonder what the title is about! Ashley is currently doing her student teaching so she can earn her art teaching license. I have always been so impressed with her talent and so proud of her. I have a beautiful rose painting in my house that she did! With all of that said about her talent-I do have to say that she is definitely one of the clumsiest people I know. Now I know I am clumsy myself-don't see me judgemental here-I am just calling it like it is! A couple weeks ago sweet little Ashley had a cutting board accident while at school. I mean she cut like 1/4 inch off her thumb!

Now this video is not of the actual accident but it is kind of graphic. You see, bad things happen when artistically talented people get behind a video camera at the doctors office. This video cracks me up for several different reasons-but only because she is okay now.

Reason #1-The music (her husband Andy chose quite a hit here to sequence the events-where do you hear songs like this?) For everyone who doesn't know him-he is a skinny, little, white Christian boy

Reason #2 - The cutting boards flashing at the beginning and then the old school red flash around the thumb-Crazy!

Reason #3 - I think my serious first thought when I saw this little video was- what is that cat going to do when she has a baby? I will make it my personal mission to STOP HIM!! All you other mothers out there have my back on that one!!

Reason #4 - How pretty she looks in her misery!!

Andy-you are a talent pal and Ashley-you are a real trooper for putting up with his talent!!


Before you hit play for the video, you will have to pause my sweet selections at the very bottom of this page so you can hear Andy's tunage!!




3 comments:

Jackie said...

I do have to add that she did look totally beautiful, even though she had just nearly cut her thumb off. Why are you and her so prone to weird accidents? You don't come from a family of clumsiness??

Giving Love Encounters said...

I feel terrible laughing at the video because of her poor thumb!
Isn't Andy the one that did the Usher video at Zion?
I'm thinking we need a sequel!!!

Erin said...

Andy did do that awesome video at church and I am feeling a sequel!!
He does a great job!!