Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Shiloh!


Today is my sweet little Shiloh's 2nd birthday. My baby isn't a baby anymore! She is growing up so fast-it feels like overnight she starts doing or saying things that I never knew she even could! I just sit and watch her-she and Gracie are really my best entertainment! What did I ever do before I had babies??

So here's to my sweet baby girl Shiloh-

*From day 1 you have been a piece of cake. You came 2 weeks early and put momma out of her misery! Yes! You ate well, slept well, and didn't cry much. Thanks baby!

*You were the way that God taught momma to quit planning every detail of her life! What a beautiful, precious lesson! I am so grateful for you! You are what I thought my baby would look like but God made you so much better that I ever could have imagined.

*You taught me how to RELAX(crazy to say that a second baby so close to the first one can teach you to relax but you really did-totally a God given surprise)

*You make me smile when any type of music comes on-you have some great moves girl!

*I love to watch you eat-you make everything look so good!

*When you say dink you momma (thank you momma) unprompted-I melt


Shiloh-you are truly our gift from God! I never knew how much I loved surprises!!!



5 comments:

Jackie said...

You are a sweet gift from God baby girl! Happy Birthday! Aunt Jackie loves you so much!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh!!

You are such a beautiful girl...obviously got that from your Mommy! Ha ha!

Erin - I love the new sidebar photos of the girls. You are so talented!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh! You are a gift to us all.

And I have seen those dance moves, girlfriend. You know how to shake that booty. We need to get you and Max together for a dance-off!

Hugs,
Jen

Giving Love Encounters said...

Happy Birthday Shiloh! :)

Cindi said...

Grandma Cindi loves you whole bunches!