Friday, January 16, 2009

A Heart for Jesus...

Gracie Bella never ceases to amaze me and I am always full of stories about things she says that are so sweet. Last night I was praying with her and as I usually do I prayed that Gracie would have a heart for Jesus. She immediately stopped me in my prayer and said, "I do have a heart for Jesus, mama! I do have a heart for Him and I think I am going to decorate it blue because he is a boy!"

You see, we rolled out sugar cookies yesterday and she had to call her Mimi(my mom) and her grandma Cindi to see what color they wanted their hearts she made for them.
She was thinking about her heart for Jesus and how it should be blue because boys like blue.
So fun. She is always thinking!
At least I know she is listening to the things I am praying over her!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh this made me LOL!

Gracie - you are such a sweet and precious little girl!

Giving Love Encounters said...

Gracie - we love you girl!
You are amazing!!