Saturday, January 31, 2009

Auntie Pam's Wedding

This blog post is a little late but better late than never!
My aunt was remarried the day after Christmas and I took some shots for her. We drove down to Gallipolis where my aunt's husband is from. They had a sweet little church ceremony performed by his brother-in-law at the church he pastors. It was awesome and my aunt was beaming. She is quite a catch!! I couldn't help but smile all day for her. She has had a road to get where she is now and I am just so happy for her. Her husband passed away a year and a half ago from lung cancer and her mother passed away 2 years ago from ovarian cancer. We all had a lot of loss in those few years but she really got hit hard. I have never seen such patience and strength!
Well God has blessed her BIG time and she is on top of the world. I am loving it!

SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Well the girls had a blast at Aunt Pammy's wedding and I caught some funny little shots of all 3 of them (including my niece). They were just hamming it up for a few shots in a row and then all the sudden you can see it on Shiloh's face that she is TOAST. I'll give you the play by play.

Okay-we are easing into the photo shoot. I seriously am always trying to get a picture of my 3 girls. I never seem to manage it.


Shiloh is feeling it here-wait for it-wait for it-yeah she is feeling it with her little smile. That hair never seems to work with us but she is feeling the grin.


So what is up with the rear naked choke(aka headlock)? Gracie is pushing it here but Shiloh is still managing the smile. (I only knew that rear naked choke thing because of Nic-did I awe you with my fight terminology?)


Not loving the choke feel and just about to lose it.


AND SHILOH IS TOASTED(but look at Gracie and Natalie with their little smiles)
If you could hear and see it live you would see huffing through the bottom lip accompanied by a sigh of exhaustion.
We have all been there now haven't we?

0 comments: