Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reminiscing

My computer just recently crashed but thankfully not before I was able to move some photos and files on to a flash drive. Good old Robert came to the rescue and since none of you know Robert and I am fairly certain Robert will not know Gracie and Shiloh's blog, I will tell you that Robert was a perfect fit to come fix my PC. You see, my friends, Robert looked just like the "PC" guy from the commercials. Since I am not cool enough to own a Mac, I simply had Robert replace the hardrive. Feeling good that I saved some cashola!!
So anyways, I am in the process of downloading every flippin' thing you forgot you had to download in the first place as well as looking at all my oldies but goodies(photos). It has been cool but let me tell you that I filled a 16GB flash drive with all those goodies. Yeah-pretty crazy too because it has just been pictures from the past 3 or 4 years!!

So here is little Gracie at her 2nd birthday party. I had to remind myself what she was like at Shiloh's age. My children absolutely and completely look nothing alike. Amazing.

Gracie weighed 22 pounds as a 2 year old and currently weighs 32 pounds as an almost 4 year old. Yes-I pulled out the shorts and she is still rocking those 2T's.

And now for Shiloh. Here she is at 3 months with those pinchable cheeks. The ultrasound technician couldn't stop talking about how plump her little cheeks were going to be at our last ultrasound before I had her. Let's just say there has never been a question about Shiloh being well fed.

I took her today for her 2 year check up and she is as perfect as can be. She weighs a solid 30 pounds(yes that is 90th percentile) and tops the chart at 36 inches tall (96th percentile).
Complete opposites and perfectly Gracie and Shiloh.
I sure do love these girls. I think Nic is already thinking about how he can teach the finger roll shot to his 2 year old.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

They are so totally different, but both so awesome in their own little ways. After having them both with me individually, made me see that even more. I loved having them last weekend! They are both some amazing little gals!! Love them!!