Monday, May 18, 2009

Circus Fun

I scored $10 tickets to the circus this weekend so I decided to take the girls down to Nationwide on Saturday morning. They got a chance to see all the runners from the race for the cure as they were heading back to their cars. They loved the pink wigs and pink capes. It was cool to see everyone out there on such a beautiful day.
Nic was at the station so it was just me with the girls but it was actually kind of relaxing in some odd way. They both did such a great job. We are really getting to this place where having an older sibling is such a huge help. Shiloh just looks to Gracie to see how she is responding in certain situations and Gracie is being such a cool little role model.
The circus was a blast-we got to go down on the floor the whole hour before the show began and they had neat little performances going on. Gracie took a camera so she could take some shots and she ended up with some really good ones. I was absoultely amazed at how action packed the show was. It really kept their attention. Shiloh did end up drifting off to sleep in my lap the last 20 minutes or so. I feel like I could really count on one hand how many times she has fallen asleep in my arms so it was a sweet cuddle surprise. Gracie wanted to snap her picture so she would remember that she fell asleep during the circus.
It was a great day-thanks girls for being so much fun to hang out with!!







2 comments:

Lauren Barr said...

I love it! So absolutely adorable!

Jen said...

What a FUN memory to make with your girls.

And don't you just love those surprise moments? Such a fun part of being a mama.