Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gracie's First Day of Preschool

Gracie started preschool today at the Grove City Christian School(located at the Grove City Nazarene) and I can't even believe she is old enough for this. It is amazing how time flies. I was thinking about how it just feels like yesterday I was cheering for her to take her first steps. Every step of this motherhood journey has taught me so much about the very character of God. I know every feeling of love and adoration I have towards my children is just a small glimpse into how our heavenly father feels about us.
As I sent her off with Daddy this morning to go to preschool, I was just so overwhelmed with pride. I am proud of the little lady she has become and I am so grateful for the gifts God is developing within her. She had such a wonderful time and can't wait until Thursday so she can go back to see Ms. Shirley and Ms. Becky. It is so cool watching her grow up.
Happy first day of preschool Gracie Bella!




3 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

Lauren starts next Wednesday!!! She is so excited!

We missed you guys on Sunday. I have a card for your Dad and I keep missing him. Tell him I'm going to hunt him down this Sunday! :)

k

KTEAM said...

What a big girl! She looks like she had a blast. So exciting.

Jen said...

Ahhhhh...such sweet pictures of Gracie on her big day.

TIme really does fly, huh?