Friday, October 30, 2009

Introducing..

Gracie as "Muno", Shiloh as "Foofa", and Natalie as "Plex"
Cutest little Gabba Friends I have ever seen(sure a little biased)


Homemade costumes courtesy of my dear sweet cousin Ashley! This was so fun! The girls, of course, wanted to dress up as something I couldn't find at Red Dot Boutique(Target) or any other store for that matter so I enlisted the help of my oh so lovely and talented cousin. We spent a couple of hours (times 5 probably) shopping, designing, cutting, sewing, etc. to put together the coolest costumes I have ever seen. What a cool process! Sure they only had them on for a short time but making them was where the fun was at for sure!



Thanks Ash-You Rock Girl!!

Here is a picture of the Real Gabbas just so you know who these goofy characters are anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An uncanny resemblance! And no you are not biased your girls are definitely the cutest!

Jen said...

My Goodness. Those costumes are A-MAZING!

And of course the girls look A-DORABLE in them.

Giving Love Encounters said...

Your girls are flippin' adorable!