Sunday, August 2, 2009

It is official....

I am officially a Master's Degree holder. I have no picture of the degree for you to prove my accomplishment but it is real babies!! I just got my grades today! 4.0 Chicas-I finished with style!!
I know many of you were thinking something else when you first saw my it's official title-so sorry to disappoint!!
What does that mean for me? Well it means a bit more pay (nothing much friends) and my teaching license has been renewed for 5 more years until they can think up the next hoop I must jump through. Maybe they will require me to carry a doctorate to educate 5 year olds. We will just have to wait and see on that one!
Celebrate good times!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats! Those little kindergartners as so lucky to have you as their teacher!!!

Giving Love Encounters said...

You go girl!!!

Love the title! ;)

Becky said...

Congrats Erin! That's an amazing accomplishment!!!

Cindi said...

I am so proud of you!!!